Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More New Games

Activision is my new best friend. Last weekend I received a package in the mail and inside I found the new Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009 and Cabela's Legendary Adventures games for my Wii machine. Man talk about timing. It was cool and raining all weekend and these games helped pass some time. The problem is that now I'm addicted! I have played other hunting games over the years but nothing comes close to these games. I especially like the Dangerous Hunts 2009 game. It is fast paced and puts you right in the middle of some serious hunting situations. The graphics are great and the game play is exciting. If you have access to a Wii, Xbox or Playstation give these games a try, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

SimplyOutdoors said...

Sounds cool. I prefer to do the real thing this time of year, but if it's pouring out, all bets are off.

I might just have to check these out.