Friday, November 2, 2007

Timeless Bowhunting

Once again I want to recommend a book for those of you that bowhunt or are thinking about bowhunting. Timeless Bowhunting by Roy S. Marlow has been one of the best books I've ever read concerning archery.

It covers every detail of the mechanics of archery for both compound shooters and traditional shooters. The book is laid out with easy to understand chapters that are only a few pages per topic. I like books that I can pick up for just a few minutes when I get a chance, read a chapter and put it back down. The problem I had with this book is that I'd read a chapter and say to myself, oh what the heck, one more chapter and pretty soon the book was done.

If you are at all interested in a deeper understanding of archery and want an easy way to learn about it, then this book is for you.

2 comments:

Googlecash said...

Recurve bows are great, i have a website called www.recurvebow.org
How many bows you have?

Craig A. Manock said...

I just got my first longbow and I'm loving it. Hopefully, I learn to shoot it well.