Friday, May 18, 2007

Lunkers Love Nightcrawlers


If you want to read a great book, a book that will change the way you approach fishing, then you owe it to yourself to buy a copy of "Lunkers Love Nightcrawlers" published by Fishing Facts magazine. The content of this book was written mostly by Buck Perry, the father of structure fishing. This book will provide you a foundation of fishing knowledge that can't be learned from TV fishing shows. I have read a lot of books about hunting and fishing and nothing comes close to the knowledge presented in this book, plus it was fun to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My problem is I have two choices, either read about it or get out and wet a line. So most of the time I just go and HOPE I catch a fish. Like most I don't spend enough time reading anymore. But it's a great reminder of all the resources out there. Thanks,