Friday, June 22, 2007

A belated Happy Fathers Day

I'm posting this in the hopes that one Father out there who has been busy takes the time to do what I'm going to tell you to do.

I was listening to the HuntCast Podcast today. It was Joe's Fathers Day show and at the opening of his show he was playing a song that brings a lump to my throat every time I hear it and think about what the song is saying.

I know that we are all very busy in our daily lives but as Fathers we need to make the time to spend with our children. They grow up so fast and before we know it we'll be standing there looking back and wondering were our little buddies have gone.

What I want you to do is find, buy or download a copy of Cat's in the Cradle. Listen to the song and imagine being the Father in this song. I don't want to be him and I know you don't either.

I wish you a Happy Belated Fathers Day and remember what Joe said in his Podcast...Memories are life's currency.

1 comment:

Joe Duckworth said...

Hey, Craig...
Thanks for the kind words re: my Fathers Day show. You got it! I have the same reaction to that song as well :)
Site looks great! Keep up the good work that you do.
Joe